Plenum vom 11.09.2019

Anwesende: Tobias, Lexi, spacekookie, Lux, lynxis, Mitch, GyrosGeier, bibor
Protokollant: lynxis, […]

Beginn: 20:27
Ende: xx:xx

TOP 0: Followup

TOP 0.1: MV

TOP 0.2: Afra-Highlands

  • ciko sollte mal wieder gerne kommen.
  • Das Projekt hat noch keinen Finanzplan vorgelegt (AfRA hat Geld)
  • lynxis+spacekookie hat Lust mitzumachen und der Winter kommt
  • bibor hält das Projekt für tot
  • lynxis hält dagegen
  • might be good a weekend project, if prepared
  • let's discuss it when there are further plans. Maybe next plenum if someone brings it back.

TOP 0.3: Datenschleuder {zeltophil, lynxis, GyrosGeier}

  • liegt bei lynxis zuhause. kommt langsam in die afra.
  • discussion about how to increase the library
  • bibor recommends to mount the remaining shelfs.
  • lynxis will bring the stuff to the afra this month

TOP 0.4: Schlapphutpolicy

  • Nur zu Dokuzwecken; wird vertagt, da zu viel aktuelles maybe next plenum. nobody like to talk about it. they suck.

TOP 0.5: AfRA-Server + Domain-für-Redundanz-Domain (Lexi)

  • kein großes Update, eher ein Lebenszeichen ala „ja, da wird noch was passieren“ und bisherige/aktuelle Pläne
  • neue Domain: afra.space (aktuell Redirect auf afra-berlin.de, zukünftig für Server)
  • zeltophil hat vom IN-Berlin erfahren, dass Horde bald durch OpenXchange ersetzt werden soll, dann gibt es endlich auch geteilte Kalender \o/
  • sponsorship should be discussed in general

TOP 1: Camp 2019 Aftermath (bibor)

  • what was good
  • what was bad
  • how to put things into the afra
  • how to borrow things
bibor: it was an adhoc decision to take the elab
spacecookie: It was planned, but not communicated to take the elab.
lux: the plan wasn't communicated and has been finished far too late. To things for events early.
bibor: the default should be "things not communicated, not doing
lynxis: in general agree. but it should be still possible to do things ad-hoc, but you get the blame if it was really shit, what you did! I would have argued against taking elab.
bibor: the komona kitchen got teleported and afra wasn't usuable.
spacecookie: it got asked to take some (not much) things to bring it to afra. but later it turned out everything must be taken or nothing can taken for the kitchen. not only the planned things.
bibor: agreed it happened and sometimes such happened.
lukas: shit happens
lynxis: The afra was ok. let's live with that. but nobody helped to compressed the stuff further more to improve the usuability of the afra. it was really frustrated.
bibor: I expect the afra is usable under any storm, hurrican, etc.  Please make the time frame as short as possible.
lukas: communicate it before if the afra is unusable and make the time frame as short as possible. It's ok if it's communicated.

lynxis: it was unlikely nobody from the camp orga was on the plenum
bibor: people should communicate more, even it's difficult. It's nice if we do events. Try to communicate more.
  • Everyone agrees the afra at the camp was beautiful and nice!
  • [TODO: add picture link]
  • The dome was bigger than the afra.

TOP 2: Ordnung (bibor)

  • We still have things from the congress, we still have things from the camp.
  • Please get your shit together. Nearly every time I come into the space, I've to do half an hour cleaning up the space. Tools laying around.
  • If you take something, please put it back where it belongs to, not where you found it.
  • If you don't know where it belongs to, please put where it looks nice and may belongs to.
  • There is this GONG, if someone use it, it means everybody has to clean up the space for at least 10 minutes.

TOP 2.1: Presse (bibor)

  • Who owns it? It's was bought by Katia. It has a public sticker on it.
  • It was quite useful to make a Dome. Is it still usuable for the afra? is it needed in the afra?
  • The hydrolic press is cool! But we don't have enough space to keep it around.

TOP 2.2: Euroboxen (bibor, lynxis)

  • 80 Euro 10x [40x30x27] (6,73 E+mwrt) 1x Kiste pro Platz, für untere Regalreihe (E-Lab), public stuff
  • 400 Euro 30x [40x30x23.5] (11,31 E+mwrt) 2x Kisten pro Platz, mittlere reihe, private boxes for people
  • There's consensus for the AfRA to cover the 80€ for public tool boxes for the EE lab
  • Apparently there is a coup going on against the treasurer because she's too Anarchist >:[
  • We will ask them if they offer pink glitter boxes!
  • lynxis will order 90x boxes of 40x30x23.5

TOP 3: Bürostühle (bibor)

  • Go on e-bay Kleinanzeigen to find office chairs (~100€ - 200€) - 5x chairs or so
  • "Bei uns werden gerade Bürostühle ausgesondert. (11 Stück) Einige sind 
    etwas kaputt, die meisten komplett in Ordnung. Wenn ihr alle abholt 
    könnt ihr die haben. Ist in Schöneberg in der Nähe des IKEAs.
    Klärt das mal schnell!"
  • The plenum agrees to spend 200 Euros
  • lynxis connects Tobias with the chair mail.
  • When the new chairs arrive we will throw the most broken chairs to the trash.
  • Please also take the broken kitchen chair to the BSR.

TOP 4: Spendenmonitor verschwunden (lynxis)

  • Our Spendenmonitor got stolen.
  • bibor: gives a crate of mate for the person that builds and deploys a donation box, that posts on IRC if money is removed or the box gets stolen.
  • lynxis increase the offer by one crate.

TOP 5: Türschloss v2 (lexi)

  • Schloss funktioniert aktuell unzuverlässig.
  • aktueller Code und generelle Architektur ist verbesserungswürdig auf dem Level von „am besten neuschreiben“
  • Schloss-Ansteuerung: weiterhin per Bluetooth (dann: key_ble-Libray selbst implementieren), oder Schloss hacken und direkte wired Ansteuerung vom Motor?
  • open for someone who likes to do (lynxis)
  • discussion got stopped to give the person who do the lock have full control over it
  • Lexi can write the server code, but not the bluetooth or motor controlling stuff

TOP 6: Webseite

  • spacekookie is also an admin on the wiki
  • please help us by looking on other themes or give input and feedback to spacecookie what to do
spacekookie: is adding english translations. spacecookie doesn't like to have a german only wiki.
spacekookie: it's a lot of work to do 2 languages at the same time.  Do we want to have a dual languages or single languages (german or english).
bibor: most important things should be in german and english. for other things we could start things in english.
spacekookie: likes bibors approach. people from other places speak more often english than german.
lukas: we can not rule it out. we can not much do about it.
spacekookie: there are two things to do: we could add a warning on updates, also update other translation. we could set it to english-only and the 5-6 pages can be written in german and english in one page (without translation)
lynxis: the most important page is the start page, but first let's discuss about our way how want to do the wiki in general. we can define our way of the wiki and other people will respect it.
lexi: [lynxis could not 
bibor: the person who writes content can do it in it's preferable language.
spacekookie: dokuwiki doesn't support links if the link is only available in one language, but not in the language you're using, the link will be dead. singe language wiki doesn't have this problem.
  • Conclusion: Let's start an interest group. [spacekookie will extend this protocol]
  • Homepage could be independent from the wiki
  • bibor is against web (telnet or gopher would be good)
  • spacekookie is creating a telnet service which shows our opening hours and our calendar.

TOP 7: VCFB (zeltophil)

  • am Sa und So, den 12. und 13. Oktober findet das sechste Vintage Computing Festival Berlin im Deutschen Technikmuseum statt
    • der Eintritt ist frei
    • Chiptune-Party Sa ab 21:00
  • die Durchführung des VCFB wurde auf der MV beschlossen, das VCFB ist ein wichtiger Pfeiler unserer gemeinnützigen Arbeit und die AfRA-Veranstaltung mit der größten Außenwirkung
  • Transporte am Mi 10., Aufbau Do 11. bis Fr 12. 14:00, Abbau + Rücktransporte So 13. ab ~17:30 + Mo 14.
  • wir benötigen wieder einen Rechner (Mac), Büromaterial = was sich auf dem Bürotisch befindet, den größten Teil der Ausstattung des Elektroniklabors (keine Tische, keine Lötkolben und -halter), Bausätze, Klebeband, ein Sofa, VCFB-Kisten, Kühlschrank, genaue Packliste siehe unten
  • die Lötsachen werden Sa und So jeweils von 10:00 bis 14:00 für Lötworkshops benutzt und sind zu den restlichen Öffnungszeiten genau wie sonst in der AfRA für alle AfRAnten benutzbar
  • spacekookie hat sich bereiterklärt, hinterher das Elektroniklabor wieder in einen guten Zustand zu versetzen
  • weitere Helfer sind gern gesehen, sowohl beim Ein- und Ausräumen in der AfRA als auch auf der Veranstaltung selbst, es gibt 24-Stunden-Frühstück für Helfer
    • Aufgaben z.B. LKW einladen, Tische schleppen, Netzwerk/Strom verkabeln, Empfang betreuen, Kindern das Löten beibringen, Abbau
  • der Kühlschrank wird für Helferessen und -mate benötigt
  • Ohne Packliste können wir darüber nicht entscheiden und reden.
  • ⇒ Bitte eine Packliste auf die Mailingliste und spätestens auf dem nächsten Plenum entscheiden.
Aus interner VCFB-Planung von 2018:

= Werkstatt =
* für die Lötworkshops:
  * Lötkolben (0-1, wir bekommen Lötkolben aus dem Signallabor)
  * Entlötpumpen
  * Seitenschneider
  * Lötzinn (teilweise aus Mitteln fürs VCFB angeschafft)
  * Lötkolbenhalter (0-1, wir bekommen Lötkolbenhalter aus dem Signallabor)
  * dritte Hände
  * Entlötlitze
  * Lötunterlagen
  * !Achtung, wichtige Infrastruktur! Lampen
  * Schutzbrillen (grötenteils aus Mitteln fürs VCFB angeschafft)
  * !Achtung, wichtige Infrastruktur! Erste-Hilfe-Koffer
  * Heißklebepistolen (eine davon fürs VCFB gespendet)
  * Heißklebestangen (aus Mitteln fürs VCFB angeschafft)
  * Multimeter
  * Programmer (von jaseg/marble? war glaube ich kein AfRA-Bestand)
  * Pentabug-Material (aus Mitteln fürs VCFB angeschafft)
* für die Reparierecke:
  * Oszilloskop
  * Labornetzteil
  * Heißluftpistole
  * Lupenlampe
  * Schraubenziehersets
  * Spezialbits
  * Zangen
  * Standardbauteile, d.h. Sortimentskästen
  * Litze
  * alter VGA-Monitor
  * USB-Seriell-Adapter

= Büro =
* 1 Bürostuhl
* Mac
* Tastatur
* Maus
* Papierbearbeitungskleinkram (Tacker, Stifte, ...)
* Schere
* VCFB- und AfRA-Stempel
* Stempelkissen
* Aufkleber (teilweise aus Mitteln fürs VCFB angeschafft) + Aufkleberbox
* VCFB-Spendendosen
* Gummibänder
* Pinnadeln (aus Mitteln fürs VCFB angeschafft)
* beschriftbares Klebeband (aus Mitteln fürs VCFB angeschafft)
* gutes Gaffer (aus Mitteln fürs VCFB angeschafft)
* Warnklebeband (aus Mitteln fürs VCFB angeschafft)
* !Achtung, wichtige Infrastruktur! Mülleimer
* Mülltüten
* Kiste mit VCFB-Kram (Badges, Bändchen, Eintrittskarten, …)
* alte Programmhefte (aus Mitteln fürs VCFB angeschafft)

= Küche =
* !Achtung, wichtige Infrastruktur! Kühlschrank
* Gläser
* Schneidbrett
* Scharfe Messer
* Putzsachen (unklar, ggf. im Museum vorhanden)
* Geschirrhandtücher (unklar, ggf. im Museum vorhanden)
* Stößel für Helfertschunk ;)
* Strohhalme

= Sofaecke =
* !Achtung, wichtige Infrastruktur! 1 Sofa
* !Achtung, wichtige Infrastruktur! Sofatisch
* alte Computerzeitschriften (fürs VCFB gespendet)
* Retro-Magazin mit Bericht über VCFB

TOP 8: Grill

  • bibor: somehow the nixos assembly bought a barbeque (gas).
  • lynxis will ask for the basement when calling our land lord (but it shouldn't cost us anything).
  • bibor will find a space (maybe in his basement).
  • nobody is against it as long we have space for it.

TOP 9: GSM

  • lynxis möchte die GSM/UMTS/LTE lizenz verlängern. kostenpunkt 130 euro.
  • nobody against it.
Drucken/exportieren
Übersetzungen dieser Seite: